With over 700 retail customers, including leading names such as Laura Ashley, Waitrose and WHSmith, RetailTeam provides the retail sector with a consolidated solution for business supplies and services.
We recognise retail businesses need to maximise the time staff spend helping customers, rather than managing suppliers, placing orders and receiving deliveries. In support of this, it is our aim to become their unseen supplier of business services and supplies; a reliable, single source solution, streamlining your GNFR supplier base across multiple products and services so your employees can focus on delivering the highest levels of service and securing sales.
- With 35,000 different products in our range we will act as a single trusted source for all your GNFR supplies and services, saving you the hassle of dealing with other suppliers
- With our fully owned fleet, we offer timed and out-of hours deliveries direct to stores, minimising disruption on the shop floor.
- Utilising our warehouse space allows retailers to re-utilise their own warehouse for GFR
- We offer unique New Store Opening packs, designed to meet the specific requirements of each store. Packs are then held in stock, allocated a product code, called off and delivered as required
- We will save your retail business time by replacing multiple invoices from multiple suppliers with a single monthly invoice
- We provide intelligent management information so you can budget accurately and make informed decisions
- Consolidated invoicing, bespoke product catalogues and user authorisation levels provide you with increased control over your expenditure at store level and helps eliminate maverick spend
- Our online procurement platform is fast, accountable, transparent and paperless and we can easily integrate it with your own procurement systems if you prefer.
Where our story began
RetailTeam is a specialist division of the OfficeTeam Group, the UK’s leading independent business services company. With substantial corporate and financial strength, we have over 12,000 customers nationwide and a turnover of £140m.
The OfficeTeam of today has a strong pedigree and reputation. Founded in 1881 as Oyez, our business has grown and evolved through the acquisition of complementary specialist businesses and expertise, thus enabling us to provide our customers with a single trusted source for all their complete business solutions requirements.
In 2010 we rebranded from nine individual operating organisations into a single unified ‘OfficeTeam’ brand, harnessing our expert professional teams together under one umbrella.